CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

~ My Modbe Swim 2007 Clearance!

I have some Brand NEW Modbe Swim Suits from the 2007 Season For Sale from my kit. They still have the tags on them & are in the original bags! They were only used for display & some were "tried on". They are in Good Condition! Here is what I have:

~ XS Caribbean Sweep Modbe Swim Top with XS Cocoa Floral Boycut Brief bottoms to match! SOLD!

For this Modbe Swim 07 Top & Matching Bottoms together for: $45.00 ~ OBO (Originally $74)
~ All Sales are Final! ~ FREE SHIPPING WITH THE ASKING PRICE!!!!

Email me ~ First come First serve: ntweekes@cableone.net

For more Contact Information go to: www.modbeclothing.com/BUY


















I Also Have a Size L, Modbe Passion Fruit Diagonal Stripe Tank. Sorry, NO BOTTOMS. Modbe Swim Top: $25.00 ~ OBO. SOLD!


But, I do have a Size S, Modbe Sea Mist Floral Swim Skirt to Match!
Modbe Swim Sea Mist Skirt: $20.00 ~ OBO STILL AVAILABLE!!!



Swim top SOLD!






Sea Mist Swim Skirt still available!



I also Have One More Modbe Swim Suit from 2007. It is the Red Pepper Tie Back Halter. (These are also being sold in the Modbe Swim 2008!)


The Size I have is a Plus Size 2, In the Modbe Swim Red Pepper Tie Back Halter & the matching Red Pepper Blue Banded Bikini Bottoms!

STILL AVAILABLE!!


This would make a really cute Maternity Swim Top!


I will Sell this Modbe Swim 07 Top & Matching Bottoms for: $45.00 ~ OBO.(Originally $74.00)



Didn't Find what you were LOOKING For? E-Mail me & I'll ask other Consultants For You!

~ Let Me be Your Personal Modbe Shopper! ~

ntweekes@cableone.net

No comments:

Bookmark and Share
Add to Technorati Favorites