CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Modbe Clothing ~ New Website!



Modbe Clothing has upgraded & has "improved" their website to make it easier for you

"our Modbe customers" to get what you want... FAST! Check out Modbe's New website:

www.modbeclothing.com/BUY. (this is actually MY new modbe website)

--NO more mymodbe.com websites!--


If you don't have a Modbe Consultant to call your own... you can use my # to get you in!

My Modbe Fashion Consultant # is: 1163, just enter that in whenever you need to order something & you'll get me everytime! :o)


P.S. ~ Stay tuned.... A New Modbe Summer Line Coming Very SOON! "*e-mail me if you want to stay"in the loop" about New Modbe Releases, Sales & Specials!

(I will only send an e-mail out when these things happen... No Spam!)

1 comment:

Lybbert Family said...

I am trying to find theRuffle Wrap-Burgundy top is a small. I was wondering, and I know it is a long shot, if you or another consultant might know where I could find one. My best friend had one, it was her favorite, and the airline lost her bags and we cannot seem to find on anywhere. If you could help me that would be great. Please let me know at mckinsie.blogspot.com

Thanks,
McKinsie

Bookmark and Share
Add to Technorati Favorites